Ranting, Stories And Such From Punta Gorda, Fl (Yes I used to be 'A Little North Of Nowhere' but Hurricane Charley changed all that).

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Wish List

This is going to be a continually updated list of things I like. It seems that every year around this time and again near April (my anniversary is the 3rd and my birthday the 10th), I start getting questions about what I want and/or need. Now I need to preface this iby saying my personal feeling is that Christmas, Birthdays and the like are "special" Occaissions and "special" occassions are for "special" gifts, NOT the everday stuff I buy myself. That said here is a list of the kinds of things I like.

Books. All Kinds. Some Specifics:

  • Anything By Isaac Asimov (except Foundation, Foundation & Empire, Second Foundation, And Prelude to Foundation)
  • Anything By Kurt Vonnegut
  • Anything by John Barth
  • Anything by EE Cummings
  • Anything by Faulkner
  • Anything out of the Literature Section

Music
CD's

  • Sister Hazel
    • Chasing Daylight
    • Sister Hazel
    • Lift
    • Life in a Day (DVD)
  • REM
  • 311
  • Jeff Beck

Guitar Stuff
  • Picks
  • Nickel wound 9's (electric) or Bronze wound 11's (acoustic)
  • Effects - Overdrive, Chorus, Delay

Games

"Games Lubricate the Body and the Mind." - Benjamin Franklin


Looney Labs

And of course gift cards for any and/or all of the above.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh! Thank you for sharing my love!

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home