Ranting, Stories And Such From Punta Gorda, Fl (Yes I used to be 'A Little North Of Nowhere' but Hurricane Charley changed all that).

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Spiderman 2.25 - Spidey Vs Scorpion

Well, not "THE" Scorpion, a scorpion. Also not spiderman, actually just the dvd case from my "Spiderman 2" video. I was running the wire for our home theatre speakers when what should appear on the top of the book case but a scorpion! I asked for a magazine and my daughter, Tina, handed me the dvd case. Spidey was victorious again!

I will also mention I will be blogging regularly again as I am now in a home instead of a FEMA trailer. YAY!!! We mved last weekend and had a housewarming/Birthday (mine) party. It is so great to be out of that 8x30 FEMA trailer and sleep in a real bed again. WOO HOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home