Ranting, Stories And Such From Punta Gorda, Fl (Yes I used to be 'A Little North Of Nowhere' but Hurricane Charley changed all that).

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Trying to get back in the swing.

Sorry for anyone who reads this blog. I have not been posting regularly at all. I am considerng the future of it in fact. I will be posting more regularly but may shift my focus somewhat decidedly. I am thinking about going to mainly gaming and photos. I play a lot of games and am helping to design a few and I love to take pics. I have a camera phone and now that Blogger has a mobil option I am planning to try it out. I think I will do some of the pix and ad comments to them. As for game i will be doing some reviews and recommendations. Some of the Game I will be blogging are:

  • Fluxx

  • Button Men

  • Aquarius

  • Icehouse (and games involving Icehouse pieces

  • Give Me The Brain

  • Lord Of The Fies


Just to get started.
Have Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home